Geoffrey Grogan has authored or contributed to the following books :-
- The Trinity, London:Scripture Union and Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1978 (a devotional study of important biblical passages)
- What the Bible Says about Jesus, Eastbourne: Kingsway, 1979, published in USA as What the Bible Teaches about Jesus. Wheaton, Ill: Tyndale House Publishers, 1979
- Editor, Shaping Tomorrow, Starting Today, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 1992. Contributed ‘Introduction’ and ‘The Church & Theology’
- Wrestling with the Big Issues, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 1993 (a study of the way Paul dealt with problems).
- Editor, Is that YOUR Voice, Lord?, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 1995 – Contributed Introduction and Final Chapter
- The Uniqueness of Christ and Inter-Faith Issues, Glasgow: Baptist Union of Scotland, 1995
- The Christ of the Bible and of the Church`s Faith: A Theological and Apologetic Study, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 1998
- Prayer, Praise and Prophecy: A Theology of the Book of Psalms, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 2001
- Mark: Good News from Jerusalem, Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 2003 (revised and enlarged edition of Mark, published 1995)
- 2 Corinthians: The Glory and Responsibilities of Christian Service (Focus on the Bible Series), Fearn: Christian Focus Publications, 2007 (revised and enlarged edition of 2 Corinthians, published 1996)
- ‘Isaiah’ in Expositor’s Bible Commentary, Volume 6, Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2008, pp. 433-863 (revision and expansion of commentary first published in 1986).
- Psalms, (Two Horizons Old Testament Commentary), Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2008.
- The Faith once Entrusted to the Saints? Engaging with issues and trends in Evangelical Theology, Nottingham: IVP, 2010.